Citizenship 101

If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being the gift of God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave.

Samuel Adams – the Father of the American Revolution

What a great question … Who Made You God?

What needs to be clearly understood is that America is divided into two distinct categories, A Corporate US Government and a Sovereign Government. The Corporate UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT encompasses Washington DC and it’s possessions like American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico etc. The Obfuscation and Manipulation of the LAW is that YOU were made a US Citizen, owned by the Corporate US Government and subject TO Its laws and regulations. You did this through an Election you made to be treated as such. A contract that you signed. You Became a Resident Alien to the US Corporate Government. Legalized, not necessarily Legal. Basically under Color of Law.

This is not legal advice, it is just a statement of truth. Why did you do that? Because nobody explained it to you. If they did, the fraud would be over. You were tricked. America is a Republic, governed under the “Rule Of Law” as opposed to a Democracy which is Majority Rule, 51% control the remaining 49%. Sometimes called Mob Rule or Mobocracy, a Monarchy. Sometimes referred to as Two Wolves and a Sheep voting on what’s for dinner and YOU are the sheep.

Remember, the King used to be the Sovereign and everyone else subjects – a Monarchy, But in America, in a Republic, Only In America, Governed under the “Rule of Law” through a Declaration of Independence, a Constitution and a Bill of rights, YOU are BIGGER THAN 435 Congressman, 100 Senators, 9 Supreme Court Justices and 1 President. All those people ganging up together are NOT BIGGER THAN YOU.

That is why WE The [Thinking] PEOPLE Love a Republic.

It is conversely why the Elitists HATE a Republic and shove the word DEMOCRACY down your throat minute by minute. This “conditioning” is BIG deal. IF you don’t correct it, Your silence IS your approval and acceptance of it. Kind of like “Speak now or forever hold your peace”.

Thomas Jefferson hit the nail on the head:
“Know the Law and be well disposed to use it”.

Whenever you hear a Talking head Radio or TV personality insinuate that we are a Democracy you should immediately notify them that we are NOT a Democracy that we are a Republic. Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested would be the best notification because you could then use that signed for receipt a Prima Facia Evidence that these people were notified of their error on which to build a documented case against the Elitists.

AGAIN, this is a big deal, Law is Law, it is VERY Important. It’s all we really have, fortunately.